1.1 We may collect the following types of personal data:
● Email address
● Telephone contact number
● Age or birth date
● Cryptocurrency wallet address
1.2 We collect personal data directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal data, we may collect it in various ways including:
● through your access and use of our website
● through your use of our services
● through emails, messaging
applications, social media groups, forums or other file sharing means that you use to provide the
personal data to us
● when you sign up to our mailing
1.3 If you do not provide us with the personal datadescribed above, we may not be able to provide the requested services to you,either to the same standard as if you had provided the personal data or at all.
2.1 We collect, use and disclose your personal data for thefollowing purposes:
● to send communications as requested or consented to byyou;
● to provide you with access to certain areas of ourwebsite;
● to answer enquiries and provide information or advice onour services;
● to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
● to process and respond to any complaints or enquiries made by you.
3.1 We may disclose your personal data to:
● our affiliates, contractors or third
party services providers for the purposes set out in paragraph 2.1 and the purposes of: (a) operating our website or business; (b)fulfilling requests by you; and (c) otherwise providing our services to you;
● law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities where we are required to do so by law;
● relevant parties where it is necessary for legal proceedings; or
● any other organizations for any authorized purpose with your express consent.
3.2 We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates,contractors or third party service providers overseas for some of the purposes listed above. If we do so, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
4.1 We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interestto you. These communications are sent in various forms, including mail, SMS,telephone calls and email, in accordance with applicable laws. If you indicatea preference in regards to the method of communication, we will endeavour touse that method whenever practicable to do so.
4.2 By signing up to our mailing list, you opt-in toreceiving marketing communication for us. You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at the detailsbelow.
5.1 You may access or correct any personal data we holdabout you at any time by contacting us at the details below. Please note that areasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform youof the fee before processing your request. We do not charge for making anycorrections to your personal data.
6.1 We may send "cookies", which are unique identifiers, to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device. Ifyou do not wish to receive cookies, you can adjust your browser setting so thatyour device does not accept them.
7.1 We may send "cookies", which are unique identifiers, to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device. Ifyou do not wish to receive cookies, you can adjust your browser setting so thatyour device does not accept them.